VA Maryland Health Care System
What is My HealtheVet?
MyHealtheVet is VA’s online personal health record. It allows you to access your medical information, including appointments, lab test results, medical records and prescriptions. With MyHealtheVet, you can also send confidential messages to your VA primary care team. It helps you partner with your VA health care team and provides you with the tools to make informed decisions and to manage your health care.
To get started, access the MyHealtheVet website at https://www.myhealth.va.gov and click on the green Register Today! button.
- New MyHealtheVet Account Types using (B)for Basic, (A) for Advanced, or (P) for Premium
- Enhanced VA Blue ButtonReport allows Veteran patients to see VA Appointments, VA Notes, VA Problem List, VA Laboratory Results, VA Radiology, VA Admissions and Discharges and much more
- Send Secure Messagesto make VA Appointments online, renew a medication with Mental Health, Primary Care and Specialty Care Teams
Learn more about the program by viewing the MyHealtheVet video!
1) Create a MyHealtheVet Account:
- To create your free MyHealtheVet account, visit the website at https://www.myhealth.va.gov and click on the green "Register Today!" Create account with VA Patient box selected under Relationship to the VA section of the Registration page.
2) Upgrade to a Premium MyHealtheVet Account:
- My HealtheVet Premium upgrade process:
- Complete step 1 with VA Patient selected on Registration online form, Relationship to the VA section and follow instructions below
- The user will need to read the Release of Information Form, print and sign. The link to the form can be found here:
VA Release of Information (ROI) Form (10-5345a-MHV).
- The user will need to present one form of government-issued photo identification.
Having trouble with your MyHealtheVet account?
- Access My HealtheVet User ID and Password Links. Click on one of the following links to retrieve User ID or to reset the account password:
- Allergy User Guide
- Appointments User Guide
- Blue Button User Guide
- My Goals User Guide
- Secure Messaging User Guide
- VA CCD User Guide
- Registration Quick Guide: Getting Started with My HealtheVet
- Authentication Quick Guide: Upgrade to a Premium Account
- Connecting Accounts: For users with eBenefits DS logon Premium Accounts and My HealtheVet Patient Accounts
- Immunizations Quick Guide
- VA Vital and Readings Quick Guide
For questions about MyHealtheVet, call 410-605-7045.
- VA Maryland Health Care System
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.