VA Maryland Health Care System
Pocomoke City VA Clinic
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except holidays)
- Call 410-605-7333 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to schedule, change, cancel or confirm a clinic appointment.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to use your appointment time.
- Walk-in appointments are accommodated in as timely a manner as possible.
By Phone: Call 410-605-7395 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Online: Visit www.myhealth.va.gov
By Mail: Fill out and sign your refill request form and use the return mailing label provided to
mail the form to the appropriate outpatient pharmacy.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- Once a Veterans’ immediate emergency medical care needs have been addressed, the Veteran, a family member, friend or hospital staff member should call VA’s National Emergency Notification Center at 844-724-7842 within 72 hours.
- VA offers urgent care services to eligible Veterans at in-network urgent care clinics in the community. You can use VA’s urgent care benefit to treat minor injuries and illnesses that are not life-threatening.
- For a listing of in-network urgent care providers in your community, visit www.va.gov/find-locations/ or call VA’s Office of Community Care at 877-881-7618 Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- If you have a medical concern or question after hours, call the Telephone Care Line at 800-865-2441. Trained professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
- If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or you want to speak with a mental health professional, call the Veterans Crisis Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-273-8255, and press 1.
From the Salisbury Area and Points North: Take Route 13 South toward Pocomoke City. After entering Pocomoke City, turn right at the light onto Old Virginia Road (Rt. 113). Take an immediate left into the parking lot for the Pocomoke Market Place. Drive straight ahead and the Pocomoke City VA Outpatient Clinic is located at Unit 211, next to Aaron’s Rental Supplies.
From the Lower Eastern Shore Area and Points South: Take Route 13 North toward Pocomoke City. After entering Pocomoke City, turn left at the light onto Old Virginia Road (Rt. 113). Take an immediate left into the parking lot for the Pocomoke Market Place. Drive straight ahead and the Pocomoke City VA Outpatient Clinic is located at Unit 211, next to Aaron’s Rental Supplies.
Lower Shore Shuttle: A free shuttle runs Wednesdays to the Cambridge VA Outpatient Clinic from the lower Eastern Shore with pick-ups at the Crisfield City Hall at 5:45 a.m., the Pocomoke City VA Outpatient Clinic at 6:15 a.m., the Princess Anne District Hall at 6:30 a.m., and the Salisbury K-Mart Parking Lot at 7 a.m., with the shuttle arriving at the Cambridge VA Outpatient Clinic at 7:45 a.m. The return shuttle usually departs the Cambridge VA Outpatient Clinic between 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. To schedule a ride on the shuttle, please call (410) 228-6243, ext. 4167. Veteran patients are encouraged to call at least 48 hours in advance of their scheduled clinic appointment. Unfortunately, shuttle transports cannot be provided to Veteran patients that do not call in advance to schedule a ride on the shuttle.