VA Maryland Health Care System
Glen Burnie VA Clinic
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except holidays)
Hearing Aid Repairs/Adjustments
- Call 410-605-7333 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to schedule, change, cancel or confirm a clinic appointment.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to use your appointment time.
- Walk-in appointments are accommodated in as timely a manner as possible.
By Phone: Call 410-605-7395 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Online: Visit www.myhealth.va.gov
By Mail: Fill out and sign your refill request form and use the return mailing label provided to
mail the form to the appropriate outpatient pharmacy.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- Once a Veterans’ immediate emergency medical care needs have been addressed, the Veteran, a family member, friend or hospital staff member should call VA’s National Emergency Notification Center at 844-724-7842 within 72 hours.
- VA offers urgent care services to eligible Veterans at in-network urgent care clinics in the community. You can use VA’s urgent care benefit to treat minor injuries and illnesses that are not life-threatening.
- For a listing of in-network urgent care providers in your community, visit www.va.gov/find-locations/ or call VA’s Office of Community Care at 877-881-7618 Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- If you have a medical concern or question after hours, call the Telephone Care Line at 800-865-2441. Trained professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
- If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or you want to speak with a mental health professional, call the Veterans Crisis Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-273-8255, and press 1.
From points North of Glen Burnie: Take 97 South toward Annapolis. Take the MD-174/Quarterfield Road exit (Exit 13). Turn slight right onto MD-174 Quarterfield Road. Proceed approximately 0.3 miles and turn left onto Landmark Drive. Proceed to 808 Landmark Drive, Suite 128.
From points South of Glen Burnie: Take 97 North toward Baltimore. Take the MD-174/Quarterfield Road exit (Exit 13). Turn right onto MD-174 Quarterfield Road. Proceed approximately 0.2 miles and turn left onto Landmark Drive. Proceed to 808 Landmark Drive, Suite 128.
For a listing of shuttle schedules to the Baltimore VA Medical Center, please click on the following link: VAMHCS Shuttle Schedules