VA Maryland Health Care System
Fort Meade VA Clinic
Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except holidays)
Hearing Aid Repairs/Adjustments
- Call 410-605-7333 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to schedule, change, cancel or confirm a clinic appointment.
- If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to use your appointment time.
- Walk-in appointments are accommodated in as timely a manner as possible.
By Phone: Call 410-605-7395 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Online: Visit www.myhealth.va.gov
By Mail: Fill out and sign your refill request form and use the return mailing label provided to
mail the form to the appropriate outpatient pharmacy.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- Once a Veterans’ immediate emergency medical care needs have been addressed, the Veteran, a family member, friend or hospital staff member should call VA’s National Emergency Notification Center at 844-724-7842 within 72 hours.
- VA offers urgent care services to eligible Veterans at in-network urgent care clinics in the community. You can use VA’s urgent care benefit to treat minor injuries and illnesses that are not life-threatening.
- For a listing of in-network urgent care providers in your community, visit www.va.gov/find-locations/ or call VA’s Office of Community Care at 877-881-7618 Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- If you have a medical concern or question after hours, call the Telephone Care Line at 800-865-2441. Trained professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
- If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or you want to speak with a mental health professional, call the Veterans Crisis Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-273-8255, and press 1.
Take Interstate I-95 or I-295 to Maryland Route 175 East towards Fort Meade. Follow Route 175 East to the Reece Road gate for Fort Meade (on the right). At the Reece Road gate, Veteran patients will need to show a VA appointment letter, a government issued ID, and a VA ID card if available. After passing through the Reece Road gate, take an immediate left onto Ernie Pyle Street. Continue straight on Ernie Pyle Street through a red light at Mapes Road and a stop sign at Llewellyn Avenue. After crossing Llewellyn Avenue and after passing the Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center, make a right onto 5th Street. The Fort Meade VA Outpatient Clinic is located on the right at 2479 5th Street.
There is free parking available just past clinic on the left side of the building in a VA Parking Lot. Please lock your vehicle when you arrive for a clinic appointment. The Department of Veterans Affairs cannot assume responsibility for the theft of or damage to any car on VA property.