VA Maryland Health Care System
Eastern Baltimore County VA Clinic
Address & Phone Numbers
Hours of Operation
Health Care Services
Enrolling for VA Care
Telephone Care Line
Veterans Crisis Line
Important Phone Numbers
Eastern Baltimore County VA Outpatient Clinic Brochure
Eastern Baltimore County VA Outpatient Clinic
5235 King Avenue, Suite 200
Rosedale, MD 21237
Eligibility & Enrollment: 877-222-8387
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (except federal holidays)
By Phone: Call 877-222-8387 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
Online: Visit www.va.gov and click on the “Apply now for VA health care.”
By Mail: Visit www.va.gov/health-care/how-to-apply/ and click on “Download VA Form 10-10EZ” to print and fill out the application for VA health care enrollment.
Mail the completed form to:
Health Eligibility Center
2957 Clairmont Road, Suite 200
Atlanta, GA 30329
In Person: Visit the Eastern Baltimore County VA Outpatient Clinic Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Phone: Call 410-605-7333 Monday through Friday between 7:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. to schedule, change, cancel or confirm a clinic appointment.
If you cannot make your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance. This allows another Veteran to use your appointment time.
Walk-in appointments are accommodated in as timely a manner as possible.
By Phone: Call 410-605-7395 (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Fill out and sign your refill request form and use the return mailing label provided to mail the form to the appropriate outpatient pharmacy.
- If you have a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- Once a Veterans’ immediate emergency medical care needs have been addressed, the Veteran, a family member, friend or hospital staff member should call VA’s National Emergency Notification Center at 844-724-7842 within 72 hours.
- VA offers urgent care services to eligible Veterans at in-network urgent care clinics in the community. You can use VA’s urgent care benefit to treat minor injuries and illnesses that are not life-threatening.
- For a listing of in-network urgent care providers in your community, visit www.va.gov/find-locations/ or call VA’s Office of Community Care at 877-881-7618 Monday – Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
- If you have a medical concern or question after hours, call the Telephone Care Line at 800-865-2441. Trained professionals are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer your non-emergent, health care questions.
- If you are having thoughts of hurting yourself or you want to speak with a mental health professional, call the Veterans Crisis Line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 800-273-8255, and press 1.
From points East: Take I-695 North toward Essex. Take Exit 34 for MD-7/Philadelphia Road toward Rosedale. Turn left onto MD-7/Philadelphia Road. Go approximately 2 miles and turn left onto King Avenue. Go .5 miles and turn left into the parking lot for the Franklin Square Professional Center.
From points West: Take I-695 East toward Essex. Take Exit 34 for MD-7/Philadelphia Road toward Rosedale. Turn left onto MD-7/Philadelphia Road. Go approximately 2 miles and turn left onto King Avenue. Go .5 miles and turn left into the parking lot for the Franklin Square Professional Center.
The Eastern Baltimore County VA Outpatient Clinic is located on the 2nd floor (Suite 200) in the building on the left side of the parking lot.
There is plenty of free parking available at the clinic.
For information about bus routes and schedules close to the Eastern Baltimore County VA Outpatient Clinic, please visit the Maryland Transit Administration website at www.mta.maryland.gov or call 410-539-5000.
There is a free shuttle available to and from the Baltimore VA Medical Center. No reservations are required for the shuttle, but ridership is based on a space available basis and is limited to Veteran patients only. For the shuttle schedule, visit www.maryland.va.gov/patients/shuttle.asp or call 410-605-7318.
|Eligibility & Enrollment||877-222-8387|
|Long-Term Care Information Line||410-642-1121|
|Maryland VA Benefits Program||800-446-4926, ext. 6450|
|Patient Advocate||410-642-2411, ext. 25097|
|Prescription Refill Line (24x7)||410-605-7395|
|Release of Information||410-642-2411, ext. 26028|
|State Veterans Cemeteries||410-923-6981|
|Telephone Care Line (24x7)||800-865-2441|
|VA Burial Benefits||410-644-9696|
|Veterans Crisis Line (24x7)||800-273-8255, Press 1|
|Women Veterans Services||410-605-7275|