Current Operating Status
As of Wednesday, May 2,
2018 10:51 PM EDT
All outpatient clinics and administrative offices throughout the VA Maryland Health Care System will be open and fully operational on Thursday, March 22, 2018. Veterans can cancel and reschedule their clinic appointments by calling the Appointment Call Center at 1-800-463-6295, ext. 7333. For medical advice, Veterans can call the Telephone Care Line at 1-800-865-2441.
- Emergency: 911
- Veterans Crisis Line: 1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
- 24 Hour Nurse: 1-800-865-2441
- Change Your Appointment: 1-800-463-6295 x7333
- Media Inquiries: 410-605-7101 or
- National Veterans Helpline: 1-800-507-4571
- Patient Locator: Not Available
- Pharmacy Refill: 1-800-463-6295 x7395
- Staff Locator: Not Available
- Telephone Care: 1-800-865-2441
Fort Howard VA Outpatient Clinic is Closed
After a thorough assessment and evaluation of recent water damage at the Fort Howard VA Outpatient Clinic, the VA Maryland Health Care System has decided to permanently close the facility and move it to a new location.